2013년 5월 29일 수요일

Week 14 Current Event

Newest, biggest, baddest roller coasters for summer

By Pam Grout, for CNN
May 29, 2013 -- Updated 0517 GMT (1317 HKT)
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/27/travel/roller-coasters-2013/index.html?hpt=us_t5
After a summer 2013 update to a classic ride, this superhero flies backwards for the first time.
Summary: The economists now found a new way to earn money. Not only economists but especially the entertainment park owners. According to the survey about the super-scary thrill rides, it was almost extreme. Some people hate to ride super-scary thrill rides, but some loves to ride those things. The fear factors are so high on the world's newest coasters that new verbs are being invented. Rides include world's first coaster with water bombs for each seat. Many new roller coasters are invented now.

Opinion: I really love or hate riding roller coasters. I sometimes ride them, but I feel to scary on it before I ride them. I'm not sure that inventing new roller coasters can make entertainment park owners to earn much more money than before.

댓글 10개:

  1. This current event shows the economic impact of entertainment. I love it

    답글삭제
  2. I am a bit scared to ride that but I still want to try it as a good experience.

    답글삭제
  3. It looks like interesting and exciting... I want to go there for that roller coaster. This amusement park might attract more consumers by establishing this new thing...It is good for firm's economic.

    답글삭제
  4. wow!!! hey juniors we need to go there during Summer Vacation! :)

    답글삭제
  5. in order to be successful by running an amusement park, first we have to have a lot of money! Anyways, i love to ride that

    답글삭제
  6. Roller coaster is one of the popular rides in an amusement. It actually contributes to higher income for the amusement park owners.

    답글삭제
  7. The summer is coming~ !!! I would love to ride that in summer!!!

    답글삭제
  8. I can't understand some parts of your opinion. However, I'd love to go there and I thought I might want to own an amusement park to earn money!!!

    답글삭제
  9. I want to ride that thing! But I can't understand some parts and it this really related to US history??

    답글삭제
  10. Well whoo-whee! Shut mah gappin' mouth! I's be catchin' flies I'm so flabbergastered within all y'all's deep edjimicatin' o'pionions! Shoot, I's knows I ain't be whatchmacall learned liked y'all but I'mma thinkin' youse forgots tuh put an "s" on one o' yore words: I thinks you mean tat "some peoples hates dem thangs, an' others loves 'em!" Anyhows, I'm a'thinkin' I'd rather jump barefoot off a six-foot ladder into a 5-gallon bocket o' porcupines than climb onta one of dem thangs!

    답글삭제