2013년 5월 2일 목요일

Current event week 10

5-year-old Kentucky boy fatally shoots 2-year-old sister



Summary: 5 years old Southern Kentucky boy shot 2 years old sister accidently. His parents gave him a 22 caliber rifle for Birthday gift. After she gave him the gift, she stepped outside to call others, at that time, there was a big sound and she saw her daughter was dead. Like this using if guns, there are many discussion on this.

My opinion:  In my opinion, we need to stop using guns at home. I think this is all parents' fault. Giving a rifle for birthday gift does not make sense. If I was president of America, I really want to change the law for using guns.

Relevance to studies: We know where Kentucky is and it was also included in Civil war during 1860s.

댓글 2개:

  1. I cannot understand his parents...Why did they give him a rifle for birthday gift? It is partially their faults.

    답글삭제
  2. This makes as much sense as two pennies lookin' for change! We already have laws concernin' parental negligence. What sorts of laws do you reckon you'd make iffin' youse was President an' you heard 'bout somethin' like this? There ain't no laws against stupidity!

    답글삭제