2013년 5월 23일 목요일

Week 13 Current Event


1 child dead, 1 missing after gravel slide at Minnesota park

From Tina Burnside, CNN
May 23, 2013 -- Updated 1051 GMT (1851 HKT)
Watch this video
Summary: While a field trip at Minnesota park, 1 child was dead and 1 is missing now. The rain last day made the ground soft, fourth-graders in Minnesota was killed by the gravel slide. The crews began digging it with their hands and shovels, however, they could not find yet. The firefighters and crews are going to resume their work tomorrow because it is still dangerous. Rescue workers will resume their search Thursday.
Relevant to studies: We learned around the Minnesota area in U.S history class.
My opinion: I really hope that people can find the children and we still do not know the result. I just hope them to be alive now.

댓글 4개:

  1. So sad,,, If I were a mother of the missing child, my heart might be broken. I hope the parents to find their child with his or her health..

    답글삭제
  2. I can't believe something like this happened in a public park. The government should spend more money on maintaining these parks and making it safer.

    답글삭제
  3. wow it is so sad. government should take care of it more. i hope missing one is okay

    답글삭제
  4. Goodness, this article is very sad. I hope that the one is still okay and hope people find the child.

    답글삭제