2013년 11월 21일 목요일

Week 13 Current Event

Boy who witnessed JFK assassination recalls the day

By CNN Staff
November 21, 2013 -- Updated 1438 GMT (2238 HKT)
President John F. Kennedy greets supporters during his visit to Fort Worth, Texas, on Friday, November 22, 1963. This month marks 50 years since his assassination in Dallas, an event that jarred the nation and fueled a multitude of conspiracy theories about whether Kennedy was killed by a single gunman acting alone in the Texas School Book Depository. Here are some images from that fateful day as it unfolded.
Summary: Jeff Franzen was just 6 when he saw John F. Kennedy shot by an assassin. Nearly 50 years later, he recalled that fateful day. He thought the popping sound was firecrackers. Franzen speaks two days before the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's assassination.  Because he was so young at that period, he said that it was too hard to comprehend that a person is killed by others.
My opinion: I really hope the witness is a real witness that can tell what really happened clearly.

댓글 5개:

  1. It's so sad to think about people who've been innocent but been assassinated. I agree with Danny. I hope the witness is speaking the truth.

    답글삭제
  2. Wow, six-year boy witnessed the assassin? If I were him, I might be shocked and went to hospital. I hope he has stable mental health... Also, for President Kennedy, I want to express my condolence.

    답글삭제
  3. Oh my goodness. Why did you do the same article with me? LOL I saw the video of his assassination and it was too sad.

    답글삭제
  4. I do not understand why he shot JFK and I think he should got death penalty.

    Chris Choi

    답글삭제
  5. That's pretty sad. I really admire JFK and the assassination was a big shock for me when I read a biography about him.

    답글삭제