2013년 3월 21일 목요일

Week 5 current event


Gay couple fights for right to marry in epic high court fight

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/21/us/scotus-same-sex-prop-8/index.html?hpt=us_c2
Summary- Gay couple in Burbank, California, really wants to marry so they fought for the right to marry. They are saying that every people have equal protection and question regarding same-sex marriage. Also there are lesbians in Berkeley who also want to marry. they are still fighting for the rights to marry.
My opinion- First, please don't think that I am a gay so that I am summarizing this article. I am just surprised on it because I thought America allows the same-sex marriage.
Relevance to studies- I'm sure there were gays or lesbians during Revolutionary war, but the book didn't declared.

Sorry for no picture haha.... you know... 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기